Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Recent events

I'm here to beg forgiveness from my regular blog readers, and to blog more about recent events. Unfortunately, from the best recent event, the OBCL alumni association meeting in Anaheim, I have no photos. And I find it immensely difficult to write without pictures. Thus, I end up taking corny quizzes and posting things about frappuccinos. You have to admit, that mocha frap really does look inviting. How could one see that and NOT blog about it?

If I had some pictures from the meeting, and the events that followed, I'd say something smart about how wonderful it was to see old - strike that - young friends again, take midday Sam's Club runs to negotiate sandwich prices, and name watermelons (though I don't recall being consulted on the naming part). Or I might mention that the meeting itself went shockingly smoothly. (I think, though I cannot definitely confirm this, as I was preoccupied with a slideshow much of the time.) I would probably also say something about my grand dive off the Huntington Beach Pier, which most people missed (including myself), or that huge sea mackerel I watched one of the pier fishermen reel in. Hey, maybe not having pictures isn't so bad after all.

Well, I'm off to work . . . until next time! (Hopefully I won't be fully bald or gray by then.) (For the record, I do intend to post some pictures of recent travels over on lifescolors.blogspot.com, hopefully including some from this trip, if they ever come through.) (Also for the record, I do have a penchant for parentheses.) (That last comment was probably superfluous.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

He's back! But without pictures.
Tsk. Tsk. =(

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home