Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Me, a blogger? Some things are truly amazing.

8/11/04: Wow, I'm blogging! I hope to turn this boring little page into a work of art that every viewer will leave feeling enlightened and invigorated. What will I post? Everything from legal notes to musings* on the meaning of life in general and mine in particular.

I hereby embark on my voyage to the world of blogs! Grab a friend and a cup of joe and come along for the ride!

*Caveat Lector: These musings are likely to contain a fair amount of humor and sarcasm.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caveat Lector.....perhaps I am just ignorant, but I am thinking that it's a relative of Hannibal... :-P

On the other hand, welcome to the blog world. I don't think I've ever personally met you, but I've read a lot of your OBCL posts with interest.

Will Estrada, 01b

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home